Thursday 15 June 2023

June 15, 1993: The Last Temptation was dead but I sang my poetry anyway


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I got up fairly late but had time to do most of Wanda's astrological chart. I was in a very frustrated and restless mood by the time I was finished. The Moon and Venus were conjunct but I didn't know if that explained how I felt. I went to Marie's place and focusing on teaching her yoga helped me to come out of my fog. After that I went to the Main subway to meet Nancy and waited half an hour until she showed up. My daughter was sleeping and so I put her to bed when we got home. At around 21:00 I put her back in the stroller and she slept until we met her mother again. Then I went to The Last Temptation for the poetry open stage but it was really dead. I read and sang my poetry anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment