Tuesday 1 September 2020

September 1, 1990: This tall and very hot black woman was dancing like a demon. She gave me her number


Thirty years ago today

I walked to the Claremont and got there at around midnight. I immediately noticed this tall and very hot black woman. She was dancing like a demon with this dread that I saw there every Friday night, who was all over her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She came to the bar, our eyes met and we said "Hi". She danced some more, came back to the bar and I started talking with her. I learned that she was a Gemini intellectual like me. I danced with her and then she offered to buy me a drink but it was past last call. When she was leaving I asked her for her number and she gave it to me.
I danced alone for the rest of the night.
When I got home Nancy came over and spent the rest of the morning with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment