Wednesday 23 September 2020

September 23, 1990: Nancy blew me in the morning but her mouth got tired so I had to jerk off in her mouth


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy blew me in the early morning but her mouth got tired and so I had to jerk off and come in her mouth. 
            She left for work while I was still in bed. I got up at around 10:00. I had smoked sausage, an egg, toast, coffee and juice for breakfast and then I took a walk. I went up to Queen, east to Shaw, south to King, west to McDonald's and then home. 
            I got a fair amount of cleaning up done. 
            Nancy did my laundry. 
            I was almost through reading all the old Now Magazines and newspapers that I'd accumulated.
            I finished the autobiography of Ronnie Hawkins and started on the biography of Michael Jackson.
            I ate a lot that day. 
            The fetus of our baby was now six weeks old and two centimetres long.

No comments:

Post a Comment