Thursday 17 September 2020

September 17, 1990: Nancy talked about her fear of getting AIDS from my other relationships, then we made love.

 


Thirty years ago today

             Nancy and I talked into the morning about her fear of getting AIDS from of my other relationships, then we made love.                                                                                                                                   I woke up at 6:30 and I was twenty minutes late for work. Devon was sick and so it was just Lorne and I but I liked working in a crew of two. In the afternoon we had an accident when a seventy-six year old driver tried to drive behind Lorne while he was backing into a parking space. Our pickup truck backed into the front-side of the man's car.                                                                                                                                 After work I talked with Elaine on the phone for a while.                                                                               That night Nancy and I decided to rent a video and so we picked up "Twins". It was kind of hokey but entertaining. I gave it 40%.

No comments:

Post a Comment