Wednesday 16 September 2020

September 16, 1990: We bought Mia a New Kids on the Block book and Judy a cockroach swatter



Thirty years ago today

I got up around 9:30 and after breakfast I went out looking for lawn sales. I walked for about three hours and got home at 13:30.
I got some work done and it was after 17:00 before Nancy got home from work. I wanted to make love but there was no time because she still had to get ready for Judy's house warming party.
We didn't leave until after 18:00. When we got up to Dundas West we looked for housewarming gifts for Judy and Mia. We bought a cockroach swatter and a Lotto 649 ticket for Judy and a New Kids on the Block picture book for Mia.
We got to Judy's new place at 20:30 and Judy was already in bed, but she got up to entertain us. A had a couple of beers with some chicken and rice stew, but neither were very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment