Friday 25 September 2020

September 25, 1990: I found a copy of Mein Kampf in the garbage in a Jewish neighbourhood


Thirty years ago today

            At work in a Jewish neighbourhood I found some ROM posters and a copy of Mein Kampf by Adolph Hitler in the garbage. 
            I called Yvette and we talked for a while. She gave me shit about my love life and my lack of planning with a baby on the way. I told her I couldn't do much unless Nancy wanted to go along.
            I phoned Sebastian but she wasn't home so I left a message. 
            I started rearranging my book shelf. I got some other stuff done and a little cleaning up.
            Nancy called me from school. She told me her father was in the German army during world war two and he also has a copy of Mein Kampf. 
            Nancy spent the night at her parents' place. 
            I went to bed at around 23:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment