Tuesday 29 September 2020

September 29, 1990: I said something about Nancy's mother and she hit me in the face, so I left


September 29, 1990

            There were some interesting people after midnight at the Claremont. In particular was a very pretty but sad looking black lesbian. 
            As usual I danced until 2:00 and walked home to bed. 
            I got up at around 11:00 and went lawn saling. I bought a sweater and a book on a mystical subject.
            I stopped for a coffee and a spinach pie and called Nancy. We we arranged to meet at 14:30. 
            At another sale I got some tumblers and more books. 
            I met Nancy, Susan and Mia by the 7-11 and we went to more garage sales. Nancy got a pitcher and some baby books; Susan bought a lunchbox and a robe and I picked up a couple of blank tapes.
            We went to eat at Andy Capp's at around 16:30. 
            I said something about Nancy's mother and she hit me in the face so I got up and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment