Monday 7 September 2020

September 7, 1990: When I made a date with Sebastian she instructed me to wear something with easy access



Thirty years ago today

Nancy spent the night at my place.
Later Sebastian called and we made a date for that night. When I phoned her at work she instructed me to wear something with easy access, but wouldn't tell me what form that would take. She asked me what form discipline would take and I told her, "Massaging the threshold of pain."
Nancy and I made love after I got home from work.
I left at around 22:00 for the Claremont and sat on one of the couches upstairs with my beer. Sebastian arrived looking fantastic in a short black dress and heels. After two drinks we went downstairs. When we danced I was disappointed because she was facing away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment