Tuesday 8 September 2020

September 8, 1990: Sebastian and I took a cab to her place and started making love as soon as we got there



Thirty years ago today

As I was wallowing in my disappointment over Sebastian not facing me while we danced, she announced that she and her roommate were going home.
I said, "I thought we'd be spending the night together."
She said, "Yes."
I asked, "Am I invited?"
She answered, "Yes."
We took a cab to her place and started making love as soon as we got there. We fucked for a long time. We slept until 9:30 and then stayed in bed until 10:45 when Sebastian went to get her hair bleached.
I went lawn saleing on my way home. I bought a wicker and wood stool for $5 and a book about babies.
When I got home Nancy was depressed and didn't want to see me, so I went back out again and found one more garage sale. A French Canadian woman was going on a trip and selling everything. She gave me some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment