Wednesday 9 September 2020

September 9, 1990: Elaine said she would stay over and so I told her I would clean my room



Thirty years ago today

Nancy stayed overnight at my place. She got a call in the morning to go to work and so she left around 10:00.
I went out in the afternoon to look for lawn sales but there weren't any. I walked along Queen to Dovercourt and then back home along King.
I talked with Elaine on the phone for a while and invited her to go dancing on Friday. When she accepted I asked her how she would get home. She said she could stay over at my place and so I told her I would clean my room.
Nancy and I went to see "Total Recall". It was entertaining and there were some interesting plot twists but there were only two black people in the film and it made me think of Elaine. Arnold Schwarzenegger must have been the best actor on Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment