Saturday 12 September 2020

September 12, 1990: I read to Nancy later about moodiness during the first three months of pregnancy



Thirty years ago today

I got off work a little early and when I came home I got a call from Sebastian. She asked if I wanted her to use her word processor to help me with my song list. We arranged to meet at her place for dinner on Tuesday to discuss it. We would probably be meeting at the Claremont before then but I told her I would be going with someone else.
I got quite a lot of work done but not much cleaning up. I had to sort out some stuff that Nancy had jumbled together. Nancy came over to read to me while I was doing that and Elaine called in the middle so I had to tell her I was busy. She continued to read while I went to bed.
I read to her later about moodiness during the first three months of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment