Thursday 24 September 2020

September 24, 1990: It was frustrating talking with Elaine sometimes but I got a warm feeling when I thought about her


Thirty years ago today
            I didn't get home from work in time to go shopping at Mr Grocer and so I went up to the Maatco. I bought fettuccine, pasta sauce, cheese and juice. 
            I found a whole bunch of kitchen utensils in the garbage. 
            I made fettuccine for dinner. 
            I called Elaine but her mother told me that she was at the library. I shaved, showered and went to bed to wait for her to get back to me. She phoned a little later and we talked for a long time about Michael Jackson. 
            I told her I missed her and she said she'd been thinking about me. I told her that it was very frustrating talking with her sometimes but in retrospect I got a warm feeling in my heart when I thought about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment