Thursday 3 September 2020

September 3, 1990: She wanted to have the baby but wasn't sure she could be with me knowing that I would have lovers



Thirty years ago today

Elaine called me after I was in bed. She was very nice.
Nancy phoned early in the morning from her parents' place. She was very upset and told me that she wanted to have the baby but she wasn't sure if she could be with me knowing that I would have other lovers. We talked a long time until she finally fell asleep.
I called Nancy after work and she told me she wanted to see "Withnail and I" and so I went home to change and then met her. Nancy liked it and even though I'd seen the film for the second time just the night before I enjoyed it this time as well.
I talked with Sebastian on the phone and confirmed meeting her on the next Tuesday. She sounded like she was really looking forward to it.
Later Nancy came over to spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment