Sunday 13 September 2020

September 13, 1990: We talked about how menstruation affects men and women



Thirty years ago today

After I got home from work Nancy called me from her parents' house. She spoke in a very small voice as if her mother had only given her a tiny space for talking. She told me that she would be staying there for a while and so I asked her if she was still coming to Judy's get together on Sunday. She said she would meet me after work.
I phoned Roman about the Gurdjieff group and he gave me Yuri's number.
Elaine called to tell me that she couldn't go dancing with me on Friday because she was on her period. We arranged to meet on Saturday instead at 15:00 at the Bathurst subway. We talked about menstruation and how it affects both men and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment