Sunday 6 September 2020

September 6, 1990: I told Cindy I would pose nude for her but Nancy said I couldn't.



Thirty years ago today

When I got home from work I found Nancy in my bed.
We went up to see Cindy's show at around 19:30. She had some really nice stuff featuring figures with high cheekbones in nice frames, but a little too high on the wall. I introduced Nancy and Cindy. Nancy liked the cheese and I had some punch. I told Cindy I would pose for her but Nancy said I couldn't. It was the first time she'd ever asserted possession of me and so I found it pretty funny.
Nancy and I walked home.
Elaine called me quite late to announce the interesting news that the NDP had won the Ontario election. She was quite happy about it. I invited her to the corn roast at the farm in Mississauga where Mike Martin's lived and she told me she would try to make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment