Wednesday 30 September 2020

September 30, 1990: We did a 69 with me standing. It looked great in the mirror


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy and I made up and made love. We did a sixty nine in the mirror with me standing up and it looked fantastic in the mirror. 
            Nancy left for work while I was still in bed. 
            I got up at around 11:30. I had cheese and almond butter on toast with coffee and juice for breakfast. I went for a walk and found one lawn sale around Dufferin and Queen, but no goodies. 
            In the early afternoon I went downtown to the CKLN radio station at Ryerson University. I got there at around 14:00. I bought a big coffee and was all ready to start recording my DJ demo tape when I found out that they'd just gotten new equipment that wasn't yet ready to be used. 
            I was pissed off. I walked down to Queen Street in the pouring rain with my cold coffee and caught the streetcar home. When I got back I drank my beer. 
            Elaine called.

No comments:

Post a Comment