Friday 4 September 2020

September 4, 1990: There was no sign of Sebastian and so I sat down to watch "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown" without her.



Thirty years ago today

After work I managed to get home with enough time to shower and shave before meeting Sebastian. I arrived at the cinema around 19:45 but she didn't seem to be there. I waited and waited until the film started and then went inside. I sat at the back so I could see her if she came in. In the beginning I kept checking outside but there was still no sign and so I finally sat down with disappointment and resigned myself to watching "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown" without her.
After the film I stood outside waiting to see if she would arrive for the next one. I saw her leaving the theatre and it turned out that she'd been inside the whole time. We went to drink beer and talk and then we walked to her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment