Saturday 5 September 2020

September 5, 1990: Sebastian was so exciting that I kept pulling out and going back in so I wouldn't lose control, but she seemed to enjoy it



Thirty years ago today

Sebastian didn't invite me in, nor did I ask to come in. I knew I was welcome and walked in with her. I gave her a massage and then made love to her. She was so exciting that I was having a hard time keeping myself from coming and so it didn't last as long as I'd wished. I kept pulling out and then going back in so I wouldn't lose control, but she seemed to enjoy it.
I had to get up at 5:00 to go home and put on my work clothes. Sebastian said she would call me that night. I caught the Lansdowne bus almost at College and got home in time to be able to sleep for fifteen minutes before leaving for work.
I got through the day by drinking a lot of caffeine.
I went to sleep early and got up too late to reach Elaine before she'd already gone to bed.
Sebastian didn't call but Brenda did.

No comments:

Post a Comment