Friday 18 September 2020

September 18, 1990: I found Sebastian so very attractive.


Thirty years ago today
            
            After work I rushed home to prepare to go to Sebastian's place. I called her but she wasn't home and so I got ready and phoned again. There was still no answer and so I took some time to gather all of my song lyric paperwork together. I dialed once more but again she didn't pick up and so I did some work until the phone rang. It was Sebastian and she gave me her address. I left my place with a change of clothes and a bottle of chilled white wine. 
            We cracked the wine and I showed her my papers. She said she'd start working on them on Sunday. She took me out for Italian food and we taxied back to her place. After some weird evasiveness on Sebastian's part we started making love. I was pretty sure she enjoyed it. 
            I found Sebastian so very attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment