Saturday 10 October 2020

October 10, 1990: We put in a full cold day of pruning, clean-ups, cutting grass and pulling out flowers


Thirty years ago today

            It was a cold day to work outside but we put in a full day of pruning, clean-ups, cutting grass and pulling out flowers until 16:30. 
            When I got home I made a casserole and napped for a while. 
            I worked on my Cohen collage, did some reading, I did some laundry and a few other things. 
            I was hoping that Elaine would call me back in response to the call I'd made to her on Monday evening, but she didn't. 
            Nancy came in at around 22:00. She told me that her sister Susan wanted me to finish her homework for her. 
            I read to her about Henry Miller and Anais Nin. 
           She spent some time working out her finances to pay off her debts, so I went to bed before her.

No comments:

Post a Comment