Thursday 8 October 2020

October 8, 1990: Sebastian and I made an unknown date for dinner and a movie on me


Thirty years ago today 

            Nancy left early for work. 
            Because I'd had lots of sleep the day before I got up at 7:30. I had baloney, an egg, cheese, toast, coffee and juice for breakfast. 
            I cleaned up a bit and around noon I went for a walk to Strachan and back. 
            I called Jennifer and left her a "Happy Thanksgiving" message. 
            I phoned Sebastian and finally got through to her. She explained that she'd lost her computer phone book and that was why she hadn't called me. She said she was having trouble typing out my song list but she was plodding along. We made an unknown date for dinner and a movie on me for the week of the 15th. 
            Nancy came home at 22:00 having made $120 selling flowers. 
            We went to bed at almost midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment