Thursday 22 October 2020

October 22, 1990: Susan hired me me to do a school project for her on Man Ray and Dali


Thirty years ago today 

            I was a few minutes late for work and so I didn't have a chance to talk with Henry about my raise.              Susan had come by the night before with a school project she wanted me to write for her that had to be ready by Wednesday. It was about surrealist photography. I was going to have to charge her more for this one because of the amount of research I would have to do and the short deadline. I went to the High Park Library on my way home and picked up a couple of books on the topic, but they prove themselves to be very helpful. When I got home I looked through all of the books she'd left me. There were two on Man Ray and another on Dali. 
            I wrote in this diary and did some other of my own work. 
            I went to bed on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment