Thursday 15 October 2020

October 15, 1990: Nancy got Mia a New Kids on the Block ticket but she had to dial a long time


Thirty years ago today

            I worked until 18:00 and then I went to get newspapers and so it was 20:00 by the time I got home. But when I got to my door I realized that I didn't have my keys. I went up the fire escape, into my building and then back down to the basement to the furnace room to get a broom to open my window. But on my way outside I passed my door, tried it and it was open because Nancy was there. 
           Nancy sucked me off and then I went out to go to the store for her and to get her mail. I read to her from Henry Miller and from the baby book. 
           Nancy got Mia a ticket to New Kids on the Block with her credit card but she had to dial for a long time before finally getting through.

No comments:

Post a Comment