Sunday 4 October 2020

October 4, 1990: I was about to make Nancy a milkshake but she complained about the last one I'd made so I didn't make any at all


Thirty years ago today

            When I got home from work Nancy was in the middle of cleaning up my place. She also vacuumed. 
            We made love and then fucked with her leaning on the window ledge and me behind her. 
            I shaved and showered and then did the dishes. 
            I tried to get in touch with Sebastian but she didn't answer and so I left a brief message. 
            I thought I would read to Yvette's answering machine but she answered and hung up. 
            Nancy went out to buy ice cream so I could make milk shakes. But when I was about to do it she started complaining about the last time I'd done it with mangoes. I got pissed off and didn't make any milkshakes after all. Instead I just went to sleep. 
            I got up at 23:00 to get ready for bed. 
            When Nancy laid down beside me I didn't touch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment