Wednesday 14 October 2020

October 14, 1990: I said, "I looked really good today." Nancy thought it was strange for me to say that


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 8:00 and did some work.
            I sorted out a bunch of silverware and took it up the street to Carlo. He came over for coffee and then stayed until a little after 11:00. 
            I took a walk over to Crawford and on the way back I stopped to check out a lawn sale, but it was too expensive. I saw Donato the photographer there. 
            Judy and Mia came by for a visit but then later Ibrahim dropped in with two friends. I left Judy and Mia at my place and went for a spin with them in their car while playing them the DJ demo tape that I'd made. 
            Nancy and I went to see "The Unforgettable Truth" at the Revue. It was kind of cute and funny. 
            When we got home I read to Nancy from the baby book. 
            I commented that "I looked really good today" and Nancy thought it was strange for me to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment