Friday 9 October 2020

October 9, 1990: We made love in the mirror. I got hard again and so we fucked once more. I was ready for one more trip when the phone rang


Thirty years ago today

            It was pouring rain all day. 
            At work they sent me out with a different crew but after a few minutes we packed it in. 
            I got home at around 10:00 feeling very cold and so I got in bed with Nancy to warm up. We made love and ended up fucking with me behind her while looking in the mirror. We went back to bed and for the first time I had a hard on again and so we screwed once more. I was almost ready for one more trip round the world when the phone rang. It was Nancy's sister Susan asking for the homework she was paying me to do. Nancy and I went to Chi-Chi's and then to the cinema where Susan met us. She gave me $25 for something I'd just thrown together. 
            We saw "Henry and June".

No comments:

Post a Comment