Monday 12 October 2020

October 12, 1990: I tied her up and put clothespins on her nipples.


Thirty years ago today

            At work it started raining at around 14:00 and so we called it a day at 14:30. 
            I would be getting my raise the next week but I didn't yet know how much it would be. 
            I cashed my cheque, bought some beer, and picked up Now Magazine. It was too wet and cold to go grocery shopping and so I just went home. 
            Nancy was in bed when I got there and we started making love. I tied her up, binding her wrists to the front door, her right ankle to the closet door and her left to the bathroom door. I put clothespins on her nipples. I ate her out and then fucked her. Then I untied her hands, flipper her onto her stomach, tied her arms behind her, fucked her face and then her pussy. 
            We took Mia to the movie. The one she wanted to see was restricted and so we settled for "Avalon". It was a little boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment