Friday 2 October 2020

October 2, 1990: I hate it when women avoid me


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy sucked me off before I left for work. 
            After work I bought cheese, bread and potatoes. 
            When I got home I made a couple of baloney sandwiches with french fries. 
            I went to pay my rent and noticed I'd spent too much money so I had to go to the machine to get the rest. 
            I did a little work but I got sleepy around 20:00 and so I laid down and didn't wake up until Nancy called. We didn't talk long because I was out of it and went back to sleep. I didn't clean up or even brush my teeth before bed. 
            Sebastian hadn't called and I wondered what was happening with my song list that she said she was going to type out for me. I hate it when women avoid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment