Tuesday 27 October 2020

October 27, 1990: She was sort of witchy with long black hair and a short black dress


Thirty years ago today

            Around midnight I went to the Claremont and there was an attractive white woman there. She was sort of witchy looking with long black hair and wearing a short black dress. She was looking my way and so after I finished my beer I went to the washroom, bought another beer and then went over to talk with her. She was a manager in charge of Mastercards in some bank. We danced but not really together since she was facing the other way. A male friend of hers arrived but I wasn't sure if he was her boyfriend because he didn't dance with her. She came up and said goodbye to me when she was leaving. I thought of asking for her number but it didn't seem appropriate. Maybe I would run into her again. 
            At closing time I walked all the way home. 
            Nancy and I made love in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment