Wednesday 21 October 2020

October 21, 1990: I bought a vanilla milkshake and a Coke and mixed them together


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around 10:30, shaved, showered, did the dishes and then went out. I was surprised to see so many lawn sales on a Sunday. On Dowling I bought three albums: Desiderata, Howard Jones and The Eurythmics for $1 each. On Sorauren I found a Rough Trade record. On Garden I got theatrical makeup, earrings, and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance for 25 cents each. 
            I walked up to Bloor, bought a vanilla milkshake and a Coke and mixed them together. 
            I went home, dropped my stuff off, took a shit and then went out again, this time with Nancy. We found a sale north of College on Ossington where a woman advised us to have the baby at home. 
            We went to a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment