Saturday 17 October 2020

October 17, 1990: We were cold to each other until "A Clockwork Orange" started getting funny and then we touched


Thirty years ago today

            When I got home after work I waited for Nancy but she didn't come or call. I laid down for a few minutes and then phoned her. When she answered I said, "You're cutting it pretty close!" She said she was just about to call me and that she would meet me at the theatre. 
            I got there around 20:30 and sat across the street. Nancy didn't arrive until the line-up was almost gone. I didn't call to her and so she went inside to look for me. She came out and went to the store. I bought two tickets but I was mad about her being late. 
            We walked in a couple of seconds into the film. We were cold to each other until "A Clockwork Orange" started getting funny and then we touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment