Sunday 18 October 2020

October 18, 1990: I felt disturbed about being stood up by Sebastian


Thirty years ago today

            When I got to work that morning Henry told me that I could either go home or cut grass in the rain with Pat. I chose to cut grass but the rain kept on falling and so around 12:30 Pat let us go. 
            When I got home I fucked Nancy twice. 
            I got ready to meet Sebastian for 19:00 at the Kingsway. I bought her a ticket but since she hadn't arrived by showtime I cashed hers in and went in alone. I sat where we had arranged to sit and enjoyed "The Arabian Nights" by Pasolini for the second time. Sebastian didn't show up. 
            When I got home Nancy wasn't there but she had mentioned that she might go to her parents' place. 
            I was a little disturbed about being stood up.

No comments:

Post a Comment