Wednesday 28 October 2020

October 28, 1990: Mia slept with Nancy and I was on the floor. When Nancy went to work I slept in the bed beside Mia. Then her mother came in.


Thirty years ago today

            We had taken Mia to see "The Witches" the night before but there was a mix-up in communication with her mother Judy because she'd thought that we were going to bring her home. She ended up staying with us with her on the bed with Nancy and me in the sleeping bag on the floor. 
            When Nancy got up to go to work I went to sleep in the bed beside Mia. Then Judy came in. Judy and Mia stayed about an hour and a half until the subways opened at 9:00. 
            I got up after they left, had breakfast and did some work. 
            I went for a walk and ran into a guy who used to draw me when I was an art model. I met Carlo and he borrowed $2.00. I made my way to Niagara and then back. 
            I spent six hours cleaning my place but it was still a mess. 
            I went through all the newspapers. 
            I did some more of Susan's writing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment