Sunday 25 October 2020

October 25, 1990: Susan paid me the $30 we'd arranged for helping her cheat, plus an extra $10 for the high mark she got


Thirty years ago today

            I worked until about 2:00 on Susan's school project and considered it finished. Nancy took it with her when she left for work in the morning. 
            I got up around 11:30 and went out to get the papers so I could start looking for a new job. I bought some stuff at the supermarket and a coffee and then went home for breakfast. 
            I read the papers and then called the CKLN radio station. I wrote a discography for my DJ demo tape and a paragraph describing the theme of my project. I put it all into an envelope and took it downtown to the station at Ryerson. The production manager told me that he'd be able to listen to it next Thursday and then he'd give me some feedback. 
            When I got home Nancy was there. 
           Susan came over to pay me the $30 we'd arranged for helping her cheat, plus an extra $10 for the high mark she got.

No comments:

Post a Comment