Tuesday 20 October 2020

October 20, 1990: The food and service were lousy but our table was an Arkanoid game and Nancy hit the ball 20 times


Thirty years ago today

            In the morning I talked with Henry about the ultimatum about a raise I'd left on his machine. He said he'd discuss it with Ice and let me know next week. 
            I worked for nine hours. When I got home I was too tired to go dancing and so Nancy and I made love. I told her to take her clothes off and then I fucked her from behind while still dressed. After that we went up to The Range to have dinner. I had a Caesar salad and a charbroiled chicken sandwich and Nancy had nachos. It wasn't terrific and service was slow but our table was an Arkanoid game and Nancy hit the ball a whole twenty times in one set.

No comments:

Post a Comment