Tuesday 6 October 2020

October 6, 1990: I watched the cute black dyke dancing


Thirty years ago today

            I got to the Claremont a little after midnight and so there were quite a few people there. I had three beers, danced and watched women dance. That cute black dyke was there. 
            At 2:30 Marva Jackson announced that this would be the last night.
            I walked home and sat up for a while bugging Nancy while she was trying to sleep. 
            She went to work at 7:45. I got up around 11:00. 
           After getting dressed I went out, bought a coffee and an eclair from a donut shop and then headed up Roncesvalles. For all of the lawn sales that I went to I didn't find much. I got a Janis Ian record for fifty cents, a Richard Bach book for a quarter, a Jimi Hendrix record and a Billy Idol 45. At the end, at around 17:00 I found a bunch of free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment