Monday 5 October 2020

October 5, 1990: I cashed my cheque at Queen and Yonge, bought beer at Queen and Brock, conditioner at Queen and Dunn, and groceries at Queen and Dowling


Thirty years ago today

            I called Nancy from work at lunchtime. She told me she was going to sell flowers over Thanksgiving weekend so she would be staying at my place for a while. 
            After work I cashed my cheque at Queen and Yonge; bought beer at Queen and Brock, conditioner at Queen and Dunn, and groceries at Queen and Dowling. 
            Nancy was doing dishes when I got home. 
            I had a couple of beers and made some french fries. I got mad at her because she accused me of ridiculing her idiosyncrasy of not using oil after it's been used once. I shouted and then I apologized. 
            I went to sleep and didn't get up until 23:00. 
            I got ready to go dancing at the Claremont.

No comments:

Post a Comment