Saturday 10 September 2022

September 10, 1992: Susana Wald asked me cast her astrological chart


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I slept in and so I was late to meet Susana Wald at her place to get a ride into Sheridan College. I called her from the subway, and she said, "Don't worry, just come." On the way to Oakville, she asked me how much I'd charge to cast her horoscope, and I told her that for her it would cost nothing. I pulled out the chart that I'd already done based on the information that she'd given me on Tuesday. At Sheridan, I worked with her until 14:00 and she gave me a ride back to Toronto. On the way I took down some more info, asking her to give me the years and months of several major events in her life. She listed mostly trips, marriages, and births. 
            Before going home, I went to the University of Toronto to look for art modeling work and found out that those classes wouldn't start until September 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment