Thursday 15 September 2022

September 15, 1992: The driver's perfume contaminated the bus


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I missed the 9:43 train to Oakville and so I was half an hour late for work at Sheridan College. I worked for Henry until 14:00 and then got a pain in the neck from a semi-reclining pose for Joe's class until 18:00. I gave Susana Wald some information on her astrological chart. Joe gave me a ride to Bloor and Lansdowne. I called Sebastian but only reached her machine. I walked to Dufferin and bought the newspaper, toilet paper, and butter, then I caught the subway to Main Station. The driver of the Main bus put on too much perfume and contaminated the entire vehicle. 
            I took apart my enlarger table and put the black shelf in the darkroom, on which I put my enlarger, so it wasn't too high. Then I put the turntable cabinet in the living room. I did some writing. 
            I tried to reach my daughter, but her mother was out. 
            I answered a personal ad in the Star. 
            I got sleepy early but didn't go to bed until after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment