Monday 19 September 2022

September 19, 1992: I knocked my daughter down when I was on the swing


Thirty years ago today 
           
            On Saturday I woke up at around 9:00 and left just before 10:00 to pick up my daughter. She cried a little bit when we were leaving but she was okay as soon as we were clear of her mother's house. We left the subway at Broadview and walked down to the Bain Coop Street Festival. I bought a burrito that tasted shitty to both of us. We looked at some lawn sales where I bought her some little musical instruments. While looking at some new toys I lost her bottle but found it again. We went to a playground and played in the dirt. I stupidly knocked her down when I was on the swing. We went to another lawn sale and then to the subway. I took her home but didn't get her to sleep until about 17:15. She hadn't woken up three hours later and so after several calls of discussing it with Nancy we decided to let her stay at my place. She woke up three times before 23:00 but I got her back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment