Wednesday 28 September 2022

September 28, 1992: I made a monstrous sculpture of a nude woman in the sandbox


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy brought my daughter down on Monday morning and we went to the park. But then I ripped my pants and so I left the baby with her mother while I went home to change. On the way back I bought some grapes and shared them with my daughter in the sandbox. I made a monstrous sand sculpture of a naked woman lying on her back. Nancy went to the library and my daughter and I played by the phone booths before I took her home and put her to bed at around 16:15. I went back to the library where I found Nancy sleeping. I woke her up to remind her that I had to leave for work in an hour. She came to my place an hour later and I left her the key. I worked at the Ontario College of Art from 18:30 to 21:30 for Greg Damery and he remembered me. There was another model named Johanna posing across the room. I went home and listened to Telepersonals. I had nothing to show for it so far. After I posted an ad, women would call for a while out of curiosity and then stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment