Friday 23 September 2022

September 23, 1992: A dom on Telepersonals told me she was pleased with my message


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday at 8:20, I got picked up from Islington Station by the teacher for the class at the Humber Valley Art Club. She drove me there and I posed until 11:45, then she drove me to York Mills Station. I met Nancy near Giraffe's Playland on Kingston Road to pick up my daughter and then we made our way slowly down Beach Avenue while stopping and playing several times along the way. We went to the beach and played in the sand for a little while, but she was already sleepy. She was awake long enough for us to drop by and visit the lady in the variety store beside my old place and then I got her home and put her to bed. Her mother came by to pick her up later. 
            I got an answer to a message that I left to a dominant woman on the Telepersonals line. She said she was very pleased with my message, and I gave her my number. But there was another woman named Lizanne who seemed a little more my type because she was very energetic and interested in experimenting. I gave her my number too.

No comments:

Post a Comment