Wednesday 14 September 2022

September 14, 1992: Women were making eyes at me and I wondered what sign the full moon was in


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I was at Sheridan College in Oakville for 11:00 but Warren told me the class was canceled. He offered me the 14:00 class or the 15:30 class and I decided that instead of waiting there for 14:00 I would take the 15:30 so I would have time to go back to Toronto beforehand. When I got home, I only had half an hour to be there and so I had breakfast and worked on some astrological charts before going back to work. I was about ten minutes late. After work, I caught the 19:30 train back to Toronto. 
            For some reason, women were making eyes at me a lot that day. There was a full moon and I wondered if that was the reason and so I told myself to find out what sign the moon was in at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment