Thursday 22 September 2022

September 22, 1992: Only through sexuality can adults reawaken the inner child


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I woke up at 8:30. I worked in the afternoon at Central Technical School. When I finished at 15:15 I went for an ice cream and then I walked to Spadina to get copies made of a collage at Kinkos. Then I went to Henry's where I bought developer and fixer. On the way home I picked up some groceries. 
            Since I'd gotten no response to my Telepersonals ad for the last four days I decided to change it to, "Hi, my name is Christian. I am a tall, slim, handsome intellectual with long, blonde hair. I'm well-endowed, passionate, and strong, and I believe that only through sexuality can adults reawaken the inner child. I want to bring all safe fantasies to life with an uninhibited woman." 
            I called my daughter but she no longer seemed to listen to the phone and just pushed the buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment