Sunday 25 September 2022

September 25, 1992: The dominatrix called and asked me to come over


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I woke up at around 8:30 when the phone rang, and it was Mistress. She wanted to meet me that evening but I was scheduled to get together with Mike Copping and so I turned her down. She said she'd call me early next week. I called Mike and work to plan our meeting, but he canceled on me. Damn! I should have gone to see the dom! What luck! I left a message with her service to tell her that I was free all weekend. I had breakfast with coffee. I worked at 12:40 at Central Technical School and afterward went to the Board of Education to pick up my cheque. I walked down to the Ontario College of Art and finally got a few bookings. They were only three or four sessions but at least my foot was back in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment