Sunday 11 September 2022

September 11, 1992: I went for a beer at the House of Lancaster but the strippers were boring


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday morning I went to work at West Toronto Secondary, and as I suspected, the teacher didn't remember booking me. But she let me work anyway for the last period of the morning. I went to the donut shop and played Arkanoid at lunchtime, then I went to Sebastian's place and finally found her at home. All those times that I couldn't reach her were because she'd been in Vancouver. We talked until my lunch break was over and then we arranged for me to pick up my research from her and to bring my daughter over on Sunday. After work I went to the House of Lancaster for a beer, but the strippers were boring. I bought a copy of Stiletto Magazine at the variety store near the strip club. On the way home I picked up some beer and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment