Tuesday 6 September 2022

September 6, 1992: I carried my daughter as I danced to the drummers


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I called Nancy and suggested that we take the baby to the zoo on Monday since it probably wouldn't be as crowded with people gravitating towards the Canadian National Exhibition on its last day. 
            Nancy phoned me back later saying she had to get out of the house and suggested that we go to the Olive Garden. So, I met her and my daughter at Warden Station and we went downtown to the Atrium. The baby ate spaghetti and broccoli and kept wandering into the restaurant. 
            Later I carried my daughter while dancing to the drummers outside Eaton's. Then we wandered down Yonge Street to meet Nancy in front of the Eaton Centre. She was fascinated by the window display of a dining room. 
            We took the subway east together and I got off at Main.

No comments:

Post a Comment