Friday 30 September 2022

September 30, 1992: A woman with a strange accent claiming to be dominant left me a message


Thirty years ago today

            I got a call on Wednesday morning from the Central Tech teacher that I was scheduled to work for in the afternoon. He told me that it was going to be a shortened day and so I would only be working for an hour, but I would have to come in at noon instead of 12:40. I worked until 13:00 and then went home. I called Mike Copping and told him that I wouldn't be free until 22:00 and he said that was too late. We made a tentative date for the following Wednesday. I left home at 18:00 for the Ontario College of Art. I worked for Ross Mendez, and I was surprised that he didn't remember me. He said either that he remembered my poses or that he would remember my poses. We talked about Leonard Cohen. There was a student in his class who I'd taken some pictures of six years before and she remembered me. I went home and checked out Telepersonals. There was a woman with a strange accent who left a message claiming to be dominant and left her number. I planned on calling her on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment