Friday 16 September 2022

September 16, 1992: I lingered deliciously in bed but felt a little guilty for no reason


Thirty years ago today 

            I lingered deliciously in bed on Wednesday until around 9:30, feeling a little guilty for no reason. I got up and sewed my pants button and ate an orange. I watched some Regis and Kathy Lee and some Dini Petty. I gathered some song research to take with me and went to get a coffee and buy the papers before catching the streetcar. At Union Station, I read the Globe and Mail during the half-hour wait for the train to Oakville, and I read the Toronto Sun on the train. On the way to Sheridan College, the bus driver was screaming at someone who had her head out the window. At work, I posed opposite a female model and in the first class, we just modeled our hands and feet. I went straight to Homer's class in the afternoon. There was a new model named Brenda, who was big but kind of attractive. I showed her to the bus, and we talked on the way back to Toronto. I found out that her birthday was January 11, 1961. When I got home there was an answer to my Telepersonals ad and I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment