Sunday 4 September 2022

September 4, 1992: My daughter wouldn't come to me from her mother's boyfriend


Thirty years ago today

            I went up to Nancy's place to pick up my daughter on Friday morning and that guy that Nancy had been seeing was there with the baby. She wouldn't come to me from Boris, and she cried until he left. After that, she went with me willingly. We went to the beach and played with rocks and sand. She took her nap at around 16:00 and then I brought her back to Scarborough. The arrangement was to meet at the playground, but it got dark, and Nancy still hadn't shown up, so I went to her place, but she wasn't there. I told Advald to tell his daughter to meet us either at McDonald's or Miracle Mart. The baby cried as I took her away from the house. We went to Miracle Mart, and I pushed her around in the cart. I bought her some peanut butter pretzels and as we left the supermarket, I saw Nancy going into McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment